Are you expecting a child or already a parent searching for the ideal play mat for your baby? We’re thrilled to share that we’ll be presenting at the The Baby Show Olympia London from Friday 20th of Ocotber to Sunday 22nd of October.
This event promises to be an unforgettable experience for parents, as we showcase our Rock Stepper Mat bundle. We’ll be on stand P105 where we’ll have the Rock Stepper mat, Flash Cards and App for you to test out.
Best of all we have 20 free tickets to give away! See the instsagram post below for details on how to win tickets for the The Baby Show Olympia London.
T’s and C’s
This ticket is used on behalf of Clarion Events Limited (“the “Organiser”) of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Olympia London
- To redeem the code, visitors enter the code in the box and select the day they wish to attend.
- This code must be redeemed by Thursday 19 October 2023, midnight.
- This code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Olympia London, from Friday 20 to Sunday 22 October 2023.
- One code is valid for one standard adult entry for any one day from Friday 20 to Sunday 22 October 2023.
- There is a £2 transaction fee with every complimentary ticket order.
- To redeem the ticket, you can enter the code in the box that says ‘Enter Code Here’ on the See Tickets / Ticket Factory booking page.
- Once the form has been fully completed, you will receive an email from See Tickets / Ticket Factory confirming receipt of your booking.
- Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-ticket/s please ensure you can display your tickets on your phone as you will not gain access to the venue without them. For easy access, we advise that you either save your e-ticket to your phone’s passport (iPhone) or screen grab the e-ticket and save it into your phone’s photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to the show.
- Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
- Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast, or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permit the organisers to use their images, likeness, and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation, or credit.
- Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance, and hearing dogs.
- Please check event details, timings, and car park charges prior to traveling as these may be subject to change. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organizer promptly.
- By attending The Baby Show (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. the Organiser shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health, and well-being during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third-party advice.
- The Organiser endeavors to provide an inclusive and informative environment for all participants in the Show where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Visitors shall conduct themselves in an appropriate, professional and business-like manner during the Show. Offensive, abusive or discriminatory language and/or behaviour is not permitted.
- You acknowledge that the Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove visitors from the Show if, in its sole but reasonable discretion, the Organiser determines that your behaviour in any way breaches these terms and conditions or is undesirable, disruptive or hinders the enjoyment of the Conference by sponsors, delegates and/or any other attendees / participants. The Organiser’s decision is final and the Organiser accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs, claims, damages or expenses incurred by you in connection with such exclusion or removal
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision and in the event that any particular provision is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then these terms and conditions shall be construed as if such provision was removed and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall be read and construed as if such offending provision had never formed part of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions, together with the registration form, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter, and no correspondence or representation written or verbal entered into or which took place before the date of booking.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to create a partnership, joint venture or legal relationship of any kind between the parties.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Whilst attending The Baby Show you will comply with all applicable laws and all reasonable instructions given by and/or the venue owner, including in relation to any security arrangements